Pacific Administrators, Inc. is a technology-driven
third-party administrator in Hawaii that provides employee
health and welfare, pension, annuity and vacation benefit
services for many local union members. We take pride in the fact that our company is
locally owned and operated. Our company motto is
'Kulia I Ka Nu'u', which means 'Strive for the
Highest' - best service, positive attitude, teamwork, training, attain goals (personal, department, company), solve problems/learn/move forward.
Our corporate mission is to be the industry leader in quality service to our valued customers.
We are a humble team of equals who have positive attitudes,
treat everyone with respect/fairness, work together, have a
strong ‘work ethic’ and do whatever it takes to provide
excellent customer service. We nurture our staff by openly
communicating, listening, coaching and by setting the
example. We value our employees as much as our clients and
strive to 1) maintain appropriate staffing levels, 2) cross
train to teach as ‘much’ as possible to promote customer
service coverage and succession planning, 3) improve
employee compensation, training and development.
1. Walk the Talk - Lead by example, listen, coach, train; always with respect.
2. Attitude of Gratitude - Value our employees, clients and service providers.
3. Do What it Takes - We are all accountable, relied upon and appreciated.
4. Kulia I Ka Nu'u - Service excellence to our customers, our participants, our service providers and one another.
5. Same Canoe - Our Helmsman steers our canoe and guides us forward. As a team, we are all: "paddling together" in sync, positive, considerate and communicative with one another.