Our Company and Mission
Pacific Administrators, Inc. is a technology-driven third-party administrator in Hawaii that provides employee health and welfare, pension, annuity and vacation benefit services for many local union members. We take pride in the fact that our company is locally owned and operated. Our company motto is 'Kulia I Ka Nu'u', which means 'Strive for the Highest' - best service, positive attitude, teamwork, training, attain goals (personal, department, company), solve problems/learn/move forward. Our corporate mission is to be the industry leader in quality service to our valued customers.
Our Corporate Culture
We are a humble team of equals who have positive attitudes, treat everyone with respect and fairness, work together, have a strong ‘work ethic’ and who are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service.
For more information, please see our Relationship Pyramid.
Our Core Values
• Walk the Talk - Lead by example, listen, coach, train; always with respect.
• Attitude of Gratitude - Value our employees, clients and service providers.
• Do What it Takes - We are all accountable, relied upon and appreciated.
• Kulia I Ka Nu'u - Service excellence to our customers, our participants, our service providers and one another.
• Same Canoe - Our Helmsman steers our canoe and guides us forward. As a team, we are all: "paddling together" in sync, positive, considerate and communicative with one another.